BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Response

Hey Guys!

Sorry it's taken us so long to get into the game...baby Reese and all!

We'd love to get together with everyone soon. We (okay mostly I since I didn't ask Zac yet) were thinking that if we wanted to meet somewhere we could either meet at the church or you all could come over to our place since we're probably the half-way point between your two places of residence. I know Sunday after church we have Keely's birthday dinner, but depending on everyone's plans after that maybe we could meet. I'll have Zac call the Pearce's then we'll call the Wallace's to see about getting up to announce things tomorrow at church.

As far as the Office thing...agreed...awesome idea to work toward...I'd hate to miss doing it!

Parents...I'd like to go to each one individually and let them know what's up and invite them to come to a pizza party one Sunday after church within hopefully the next month. I've already compiled a list of who all of our parents are so we can seek them out. All of the youth of our church minus one come from single mother homes. What a need for you guys to come in and love them and teach them...and us ladies for the girls to show them how to love our husbands and seek the Lord, etc.

Anything else...sorry I forgot already if there was anything. Zac gets off work at 6:15pm so I'll try to have him call after he gets home. We're excited for awesome things ahead! :)

Amy :)

0 comments: